Who is Dr Turner
“Plastic surgery results should be beautiful and very natural. Creating natural results requires an in-depth understanding of the aesthetic proportions of the human body, training and experience and lastly a lifelong commitment to the advancement of the art and science of plastic surgery.”
Dr Scott J Turner MBBS(Hon), BSc, MS, FRACS(Plast)
Dr Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want.
To achieve this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures.
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
When you choose our practice, you’re in the hands of a Plastic Surgeon you can really trust. A specialist who will make you feel comfortable at all times and give you the time you need to answer all your questions and allay any fears. And who will make certain the procedure you choose is right for you. We make every effort to keep your visit private and discreet. From your very first consultation, I’m confident you’ll feel like you’re in the right hands. And because everyone is different, both physically and emotionally, we make sure you receive a customized evaluation and procedure plan, designed to meet your individual needs.
Contact my plastic surgery team today and as your dedicated surgeon, allow me to guide you to natural, stunning results and greater wellbeing.
– Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
– Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
– American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
– International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
– Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
– Australian Medical Association (AMA)
AWARDS & EDUCATION
– John Brookes Moore scholarship
– John Loewenthal Medal for Surgery.
– BSc (Anatomy and Pharmacology), University of NSW
– MBBS (Honours), University of Sydney
– Masters of Surgery (Plastic Surgery), University of Sydney.
– Fellowship in Plastic & Reconstructive Training program, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
– Delmar Private Hospital
– Northern Beaches Hospital
– Hunter Valley Private Hospital
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
– 2012 Ameloblastoma – A case series of 10 patients over 10 years at St Vincents Hospital: Management and lessons learnt. S.J., Moisidis. E., Gallagher. R.
– 2012 Primary nerve repair following resection of a neuroenteric cyst of the oculomotor nerve. S. J., Dexter, M. A., Smith. J., Ouvrier. R. Journal of Paediatric Neurosurgery
– 2010 Metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the external ear: a high-risk cutaneous subsite. SJ Turner, GJ Morgan, CE Palme, MJ Veness. Laryngology & Otology, 2010, 124:26-31
– 2008 Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the ear. Presentation – Hong Kong ASC 2008