Benefits of using a Keller Funnel for Breast Implant Surgery
The Keller Funnel 2 is a sterile, cone-shaped device, which is the latest innovation in breast augmentation surgery allowing a ‘No Touch’ technique to place the breast implant into the surgical pocket during the breast augmentation procedure. This is part of the ’14 point plan’ for Breast Implant Surgery adopted by many top plastic surgeons.
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Breast Surgery
Benefits of the Keller Funnel are:
- Reduced risk of bacterial contamination of the breast implant during placement
- Reduced risk of capsular contraction
- Reduced risk of revision procedures
- Hydrophilic coating of the Keller Funnel allows effortless placement of the breast implant into the breast pocket
- Reduces trauma to the implant shell and inner gel core
- Reduces risk of implant rupture with improved longevity
- Smaller incision length – a shorter scar
- Aids accurate orientation of anatomical shaped implants
- Less bruising and discomfort post-operatively
With modern form-stable silicone breast implants, they usually require a longer incision and forceful insertion than older soft saline implants.
For more information, please contact one of our friendly staff on 1300 641 199.
Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures.
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]