Post-Pregnancy Surgery for Women who want their body back
After pregnancy, your body goes through a lot of changes. And even though there’s nothing that can be compared to the experience of motherhood, it can be very hard to get back into shape even if you follow a healthy diet and a rigorous exercise regime. That’s why many of Dr Scott Turner’s patients choose to undergo a mummy makeover.
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Mummy Makeover Surgery Guide
With each makeover catered specifically to your needs, the joy of both motherhood and womanhood are united and embraced. Utilising a comprehensive, custom-designed cosmetic enhancement plan, Dr Turner combines a variety of treatments into a singular procedure.
Benefits of our Mummy Makeover packages include:
• An elimination of extra skin surrounding breast area that may be causing sagging or drooping appearance
• The reduction of accumulated excess fat in specific body areas
• A fit-looking stomach region from tightening of abdominal muscles and smoothing of skin in midsection
The Mummy Makeover procedures can often include (but are not limited to) breast augmentation, breast uplifts, breast reductions, labiaplasty, liposuction, tummy tucks and the removal of stretch marks and scars.
Dr Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training and hands-on experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you the natural, beautiful results and improved sense of wellbeing you want.
What is a mummy makeover?
A mummy makeover is a combination of plastic surgery procedures, such as tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, and breast reduction. These series of procedures are performed to help women restore their body to their pre-pregnancy figure.
Depending on your needs and the parts of your body that you want to correct, a mummy makeover surgery will allow you to improve the overall appearance, add volume and shape to your breasts, and eliminate stretch marks.
What are the benefits of a mummy makeover?
Some of the well-known benefits of a mummy makeover procedure, especially when combined with other procedures, such as breast reduction, are the following:
1. Clothes Fit Better
You’ll fit in your favourite clothes again. After pregnancy, you may find that it’s much harder to fit into your favourite jeans – mummy makeover can change that.
2. More Youthful Appearance
A toned, firm body and a youthful appearance. You can get back into the shape you were in before pregnancy.
3. Increased confidence and self-esteem.
It’s a great chance to reclaim your self-esteem and feel good in your own body.
4. Reduced Backache or neck Pain or Skin Infections
Reducing large or sagging breast can help reduce pain and discomfort of large or ptotic post-pregnancy breasts
5. Less chance of incontinence
Medical research has proven the benefits of a tummy tuck for reducing incontinence.
6. Benefits of a combined surgery over individual breast and tummy procedures
Combining these procedures allows you to save money instead of spending it on separate surgical procedures. It also means you will only need to undergo recovery once!
What are you waiting for? Schedule a Mummy Makeover consultation today!
Please call our friendly staff on 1300 641 199 or email us for more info.
Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures.
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]