What Type of Breast Uplifting Surgery is Right for You?
Are you considering plastic surgery to transform your droopy breasts? The world of cosmetic surgery is full of so many different types of options and deciding what is right for you can feel like an overwhelming process. The good news, however, is that there are surgeons that can help.
Option 1. Breast Augmentation using Implants
When we talk about breast augmentation, we are talking about breast implants. Today’s breast implants are safer and more natural looking than every before. They also come with tons of options. Before you get a breast implant procedure done, there are a lot of choices to be made. Your plastic surgeon will expertly guide you through your choices on the incision location and placement as well as the breast implant size, surface and shape.
As it is a highly fully customisable procedure, a breast augmentation can give you the result that suits your body. Breast augmentation can be done to add volume to breasts, balance out asymmetry, or restore volume after pregnancy.
Option 2. Breast Lift Surgery or Mastopexy for Droopy Breasts
Another option for transforming your breasts, a breast lift procedure is a popular option. It is the ideal way to reduce sagging and create a natural shape. During the procedure, the breast tissue and surrounding skin is lifted up to create a firmer look.
Breast lifts can be a good option for women with any size of breasts. The procedure becomes increasingly common with women as they age. This is because all women experience a loss in volume and lift over time. Many women also choose to have a breast lift done after pregnancy and breastfeeding, while others women have a common condition that has caused lifelong breast sagging.
The Difference Between a Breast Lifts and having Breast Implants
A breast lift and breast implants serve two different purposes. A breast lift is a procedure that is done to create a lift and improve the breast shape. The limitation of a breast implant, however, is that it does not add volume. This is where breast implants come in. The only way to add volume is with implants. This is why the two procedures work in perfect harmony with each other. Since many women are looking for an increase in volume and a lift, this is a very popular option.
Option 3 – Combining of Breast Lift and Breast Implants (Breast Lift with Implants) for Droopy Breasts
Cosmetic surgery for your breasts is highly customisable. The combination of a breast lift and breast implants can create ideal results. By adding volume and lift, women can create the look they have always dreamt of having.
Deciding What’s Right for Your Breasts
Whether you want your breasts to be larger, small, or more symmetrical, there’s a great option out there for you. You can change the shape and size of your breasts, as well as the size of your nipples, with a range of different procedures.
Are you ready to dig deeper into your options? With so many options out there, it’s essential to learn about your choices. The best way to get started is with the advice of a professional. An expert in natural looking breast augmentation and breast lifts, Dr Turner offers no-obligation consultations where you can learn about your options.
Always Do Your Research
- Enquire to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A GP Referral is required to Consult with Dr Turner (under new AHPRA Regulations)
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing and payment plans
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation
- You can book your initial consultation by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15-minute phone conversation with our Friendly Patient Care team via Calendly- Book Consultant 1 or Book Consultant 2
Contact us or call on 1300 437 758 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney.