Minor Skin Surgery, Skin Cancer & Hand Surgery in Sydney & Newcastle
Skin and Hand Surgery is NO LONGER offered at Dr Turner’s practice.
Since September 2021, Dr Scott Turner does not perform minor Skin surgery, Skin Cancer or Hand Surgery at his clinics. Dr Turner is now devoted entirely to breast, body and facial plastic surgery & cosmetic surgery.
CURRENT LIST OF PROCEDURES NO LONGER OFFERED BY DR TURNER includes:
Skin Cancer Removal – Skin Lesions, BCC and SCC removal are no longer performed by Dr Turner
Removal of Cysts, Sebaceous Cysts and Nevi is not offered
Lipoma Removal and Mole Removal are no longer offered
Removal of Skin Tags and Skin Growths – Benign Lumps and Bumps is not available
Ear Surgery- Earlobe Reconstruction, Ear Moulding and Ear Tears are no longer offered
Scar Revisions, Keloid Scars and Nose Scars are only offered to past patients of Dr Turner
Hand Surgery – Thumb Injury, Carpal Tunnel, Dupuytren’s Contracture and Hand Fracture Repair are no longer offered
Hair Transplant is not available
Webbed Toe Repair is not offered
Nerve Sheath Tumour Repairs are unavailable
Belly Button Reconstruction (unless part of Abdominoplasty Surgery)
Permanent Filler and Aquafil removal is no longer offered by Dr Turner
For all your Minor Skin Surgery & Hand Surgery needs – Dr Turner can suggest these Specialist Plastic Surgeons
– Dr Ahn’s clinics are located in Dee Why, Frenchs Forest and Bella Vista – Phone 1300 00 8098
Dr Atkinson’s clinics are located in St Leonards & French’s Forest – Phone 02 9105 5000
– Dr Mistry’s clinic is located in Ashtonfield, Newcastle – Phone 02 4002 4198
About Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures. He is a committed board member of ASAPS – Australia Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download a Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15 minute phone conversation with our Patient Care team – BOOK A CALENDLY CALL
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]