Skin Atelier by Dr Turner in Dee Why & Newcastle
Your safe haven for all things skin and body, where art meets science.
Dr Turner’s Medispa offers the latest in aesthetic injectable treatments in Newcastle & Sydney, NSW
At Skin Atelier, you can experience the latest in aesthetic techniques and technology and look only as young as you feel. Guided by Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Turner, and his team of expert injecting nurses, be empowered to look and feel your best self. Cosmetic injectables can increase your confidence in so many ways, and restore your youthful and glowing self.
We provide a range of injectables treatments to refresh, tone, and tighten your skin, sculpt and enhance your features, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and restore lost tissue volume. Treatments include:
- Anti Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Filler
- Lip Filler
- Lip Flip
- Facial contouring & Jaw slimming
- Double Chin Fat Dissolving Injections
- Anti-Sweat Injections
- PRP Plasma Injectables Treatment
- Facial Filler
- Tear Trough Filler
- Cheek Filler
- Forehead Injectables
- Under Eye filler
- Chin Filler – Chin sculpting
- Lip Flip Injections
- Injectables for Men
- Treatment for Teeth grinding / Bruxism
Body & Skin Treatments
we have the latest technology available to help you feel confident and beautiful in your skin and body
Treatments offered in Newcastle and Dee Why include
- Complimentary Skin consultation
- Dermapen Skin Needling
- Acne Treatment
- Facial peels
- Laser Genesis by Cutera
- Cool view laser by Cutera
- Excel V by Cutera
- BodySculpting – Trusculpt (Dee Why only)
- Injectables Treatments
- Hylase treatment to dissolve filler
Medispa Nurses in Newcastle and Sydney
Meet our Skin Atelier Nurses & Injecting team
Nurse Emily – Injecting Nurse – Newcastle NSW
Nurse Janelle – Injecting Nurse – Dee Why – Sydney NSW
Nurse Stephanie – Injecting Nurse – Newcastle NSW
Northern Beaches Medispa in Dee Why
Newcastle Medispa in Broadmeadow
About Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures. He is a committed board member of ASAPS – Australia Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download a Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15 minute phone conversation with our Patient Care team – BOOK A CALENDLY CALL
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]