Patient Resources for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Patients of Dr Turner
Patient Resources for everything you need to find out more about your surgery. From downloadable guides to comparing cosmetic surgery prices in Sydney & Newcastle NSW to what’s involved with surgery and recovery, we have you covered.
Our Patient Information is valuable viewing for ANY patient who’s exploring plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery in NSW.
Available Patient resources include:
- Clinic FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Your First Consultation – What to Expect
- Preparing For Surgery
- Recovering After Surgery – Best Tips
- Patient Forms – What you’ll need
- Vectra 3D Imaging
- Our Blogs
- Risks and Complications of Plastic Surgery
- Interstate and Overseas Patient Resources
- How to get a GP Referral for Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Videos
- Useful Links
Always Do Your Research
- Enquire to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A GP Referral is required to Consult with Dr Turner (under new AHPRA Regulations)
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing and payment plans
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation
- You can book your initial consultation by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15-minute phone conversation with our Friendly Patient Care team via Calendly- Book Consultant 1 or Book Consultant 2
Contact us or call on 1300 437 758 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney.