Surgery Guides for Breast, Body, Face & Nose Surgery by Dr Scott Turner – Newcastle and Sydney NSW
Download Dr Scott Turner’s FREE Cosmetic Surgery Guides below
BREAST SURGERY GUIDES
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Breast Surgery
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Breast Augmentation Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Fat Transfer to Breast & Autologous Fat Grafting Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Breast Reduction Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Breast Lift Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Male Breast Reduction Surgery Guide for Man Boobs
FACIAL SURGERY GUIDES
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Facial Rejuvenation Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Rhinoplasty Nose Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Blepharoplasty Surgery Guide
BODY SURGERY GUIDES
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Mummy Makeover Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turners’s Liposuction Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Labiaplasty Surgery Guide
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turner’s Surgery Recovery Guide
More Surgery Guides coming Soon!
See more Before and After Patient Results in Dr Scott Turner’s Photo Gallery
Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures.
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website pages and Blogs to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a medical referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Turner
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simpler clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about Dr Turner’s pricing, medical finance & payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Scott Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.