Trusculpt Before & After Gallery by Skin Atelier @ Dr Scott Turner Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Newcastle
Trusculpt iD & Trusculpt Flex Patients
*Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. *Individual patients will have uniquely individual and varying results.
What Is Trusculpt iD?
A Non-Invasive Way To Achieve The Body You Have Always Dreamed Of!
Meet Trusculpt ID – the latest, clinically proven body sculpting treatment. This non-surgical fat reduction procedure and body sculpting treatment can help achieve your ideal body goals by eliminating fat deposits and tightening skin. It can help reduce stubborn fat areas around your abdomen and flanks as well as other problem areas. With Trusculpt ID, patients can get the body definition they want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
Trusculpt is a transformative system by Cutera, an industry leader in aesthetic lasers and energy-based devices for the face and body. Unlike other technologies designed to reduce fat, truSculpt iD provides a non-invasive, comfortable treatment that is uniquely customizable and highly effective and efficient in permanently removing fat. A welcome benefit is that it also has the potential to induce skin tightening simultaneously.
The truSculpt iD system is a great option for both men and women of any shape or body size. The revolutionary technology allows efficient reduction of surface fat in targeted areas, such as the upper arms, back, flank, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, calves, as well as under the chin.
What to look for in Trusculpt Before and After Photos
- Photos have similar backgrounds
- Photos are taken from the same angle and position – not closer or further away
- The photos have good consistent Lighting
- Patients are wearing similar clothing and makeup in the photos
- Patients have the same expression – smiling / neutral in the before and after pics
- The photos must not be digitally edited or use any filters.
Dr Turner practices highly ethical clinical photography and always aims to follow the ASPS Guides for Photography for Plastic Surgery. Be cautious of any doctor with poor-quality photos not following the guidelines.
About Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures. He is a committed board member of ASAPS – Australia Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download a Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]