Tummy Tuck Before & After Gallery by Dr Scott Turner Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Newcastle
A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is generally performed on both men and women who have achieved a healthy weight range wishing to remove excess skin and fat, that no amount of diet or exercise can correct. By removing the excess skin and fat, then repairing & improving the strength of your abdominal wall, this procedure can achieve a flatter & tighter tummy. This improved shape can result in long-term positive effects on your ability to exercise, lifestyle and overall well-being. Patients often comment on how much easier daily activities have become, such as movement & exercising.
Dr Scott Turner is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon and Tummy Tuck expert in Sydney and Newcastle.
CLICK to Download Dr Turner’s Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty Surgery Guide
Before and After Patient Photos of Tummy Tuck Surgeon Dr Scott Turner
*Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. *Individual patients will have uniquely individual and varying results.
Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures.
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]