Body Contouring Surgery & Excess Skin Removal after Massive Weight Loss in Sydney by Dr Turner
Dr Turner offers a variety of body contouring and excess skin removal surgery after Massive Weight Loss. Losing a lot of weight after bariatric surgery or lifestyle change can leave excess skin that needs to be removed surgically. If you want to get rid of skin after significant weight loss, there many different procedures that can help.
EXCESS SKIN REMOVAL SURGERIES
- Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck – to remove excess skin in the lower abdomen
- Extended Tummy Tuck – to remove excess skin in the lower abdomen and flanks or love handles
- Belt Lipectomy – Circumferential Abdo or 360 Abdo
- Upper Arm Lift – Brachioplasty – to remove sagging arm skin
- Thigh Lift – Thigh Reduction Surgery – to remove sagging thigh skin
- Fleur De Lis – Corset body lift to remove excess skin in the upper and lower abdomen
- Upper Body Lift – to remove excess skin in the Breasts, Arms and upper Back
- Lower Body Lift – to remove excess skin in the lower Abdomen, Lower Back and Thighs
- Mummy Makeover – Breast & Tummy Surgery – to remove excess breast and tummy skin
- Liposculpture & Liposuction to remove pockets of stubborn fat
About Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures. He is a committed board member of ASAPS – Australia Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download a Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15 minute phone conversation with our Patient Care team – BOOK A CALENDLY CALL
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]