Range of Procedures Offered by Dr Scott Turner Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott Turner is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Newcastle & Sydney NSW. Dr Turner offers a range of Breast, Body & Face Procedures for both Men & Women. He has a particular interest in Nose Surgery and Labiaplasty surgery and has developed his own unique techniques for great results.
Dr Turner offers a full range of aesthetic and cosmetic breast surgery procedures in Sydney and Newcastle NSW.
He has used Motiva Implants and prefers to use Mentor Breast Implants.
- Breast Augmentation – Augmentation Mammaplasty
- Fat Transfer to Breast – Autologous Fat Transfer – Fat Injections to the Breast
- Hybrid Ba – Composite BA – Breast Implants with Fat Transfer
- Breast Lift Surgery – Mastopexy
- Breast Reduction Surgery – Lollipop Breast reduction – Reduction Mammaplasty
- Breast Implant Replacement
- Breast Implant Revision
- Breast Implant Removal – Enbloc Implant Removal or Breast Explantation
- Breast Asymmetry Correction – Surgery for Uneven or Lopsided Breasts
- Nipple Correction – Areola Surgery
- Breast Implant Options – Find out more about Types and choices of Breast Implants
Dr Turner offers a range of aesthetic and cosmetic facial rejuvenation procedures in Sydney and Newcastle NSW.
- Face lift Surgery- Facial Rejuvenation
- Neck Lift Surgery – Neck Rejuvenation
- Mini Facelift Surgery
- Upper Lip Lift Surgery – Upper Lip Reduction for a younger looking mouth
- Eyelid Lift Surgery – Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty
- Brow Lift – to lift and refresh the upper face
Dr Turner has a special interest in the complex specialist field of Nose Surgery in Sydney & Newcastle. He was mentored by and looks after many of past patients of retired surgeon Dr Paul O’Keefe who was one of Sydney’s best nose surgeons.
- Rhinoplasty Nose Job – Nose Surgery
- Tip Rhinoplasty – Mini Nose Job
- Septoplasty – Septum Surgery for Breathing Issues
- Alarplasty – Nostril Surgery
- Male Rhinoplasty – Nose Job for Men
- Turbinectomy – Turbinate Surgery for Breathing issues
Dr Turner performs a wide range of body contouring surgeries in Sydney and Newcastle. He is an expert at post-pregnancy procedures and refers post-bariatric massive weight loss patients requiring excess skin removal to his Body lift Plastic Surgeon colleagues for arm lift, thigh lift and circumferential abdominoplasty.
- Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty
- Post pregnancy Breast and Tummy combined Surgery
- Labiaplasty Surgery – Correction of the Labia Minora
- Liposuction – removal of stubborn fat pockets using a cannula
Male Plastic Surgery is growing in popularity as more men seek cosmetic procedures. Dr Turner offers a range of rejuvenation procedures for men in Sydney and Newcastle NSW.
- Male Breast Reduction – Gynecomastia or Gyno
- Male Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty for Men
- Facelift for Men – Male Facial rejuvenation
- Necklift for Men – Male Lower Face Rejuvenation
- Rhinoplasty for Men – Male nose Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery for Men – Male Blepharoplasty
Always Do Your Research
- Enquire to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A GP Referral is required to Consult with Dr Turner (under new AHPRA Regulations)
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing and payment plans
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation
- You can book your initial consultation by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15-minute phone conversation with our Friendly Patient Care team via Calendly- Book Consultant 1 or Book Consultant 2
Contact us or call on 1300 437 758 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney.