Cosmetic Male Surgery for Men in Sydney
Male cosmetic surgery procedures have become far more common in recent years. Cosmetic plastic surgery procedures on men are now much more accepted.
As men age, their bodies undergo subtle changes. Fat accumulates creating jowls under the chin, love handles and abdominal bulges where that trim waist once was. Gravity, weight fluctuations, smoking, alcohol, stress and fatigue all take their toll, causing drooping and sagging skin.
Specialist plastic surgeon Dr Scott Turner can perform procedures to help enhance your masculinity, help you look younger or rejuvenate your overall appearance. Call the clinic for more information
Popular Male Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Procedures include
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia or Gyno)
- Male Face Lift
- Male Neck Lift
- Male Blepharoplasty or Eyelid Lift Surgery
- Male Rhinoplasty or Nose Job
- Male Tummy Tuck
Whether you’re considering male abdominoplasty, a facelift procedure, skin rejuvenation or any other cosmetic male surgery or body treatments, contact our professional team at Dr Scott Turner today.
Risks and Concerns about Male Cosmetic Procedures
Male Plastic surgery, like any other surgical procedure, comes with a certain degree of risks and concerns. Following are some of the complications associated with plastic surgery: bleeding under the skin, blood clotting, infections, nerve damage, skin loss, open wounds, scarring and reaction to anesthesia. For more information Read our Risks & Complications page.
Male Cosmetic Surgery Before and After Photos
The information provided is for general purposes only, it is not intended to replace a professional consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon. Invasive procedures carry inherent risks and potential complications which will be discussed in detail. Results vary and should be used only as a guide as every client is unique, which is why a second opinion is advisable. Learn more about the risks of plastic surgery at https://drturner.com.au/patient-resources/risks-complications-of-surgery/
Male Breast Reduction – Gynecomastia Photo
Male Tummy Tuck Photo
Further Reading about Male Plastic Surgery
How to find a top Plastic Surgeon in Newcastle or Sydney
For many patients, having cosmetic plastic surgery is a life-changing experience. There are many qualified specialist plastic surgeons, but it is always best to find one who is experienced in your procedure.
Always find a reputable medical practitioner who can offer you a range of options and give you the best advice. Avoid choosing an undertrained doctor or so-called “cosmetic surgeon”. See our blog on the difference between a plastic surgeon and a cosmetic surgeon and how to find the best surgeon.
Always Do Your Research
- Enquire to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A GP Referral is required to Consult with Dr Turner (under new AHPRA Regulations)
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing and payment plans
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation
- You can book your initial consultation by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15-minute phone conversation with our Friendly Patient Care team via Calendly- Book Consultant 1 or Book Consultant 2
Contact us or call on 1300 437 758 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney.