Surgery Prices and Payment Plans for Dr Scott Turner Plastic Surgeon
How much is a Consultation with Dr Scott Turner?
- A Cosmetic Consultation is $350 (inc GST)
- A Medical Consultation (Skin Cancer) is $225
- A Virtual Initial Consultation is also available
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost in Newcastle & Sydney, Australia?
Prices paid for cosmetic and plastic surgery are different around Australia. Surgery Costs vary for plastic surgery as every patient has slightly different anatomy and varying surgery needs.
Your Price for surgery will depend on your choice of surgeon, which hospital and how long your surgery will take. It will also vary based on eligibility for Medicare and whether you are insured or uninsured.
A fully customised estimate and price range for your plastic surgery procedure is available when you come in for a confidential consultation
Your Quote as part of a fully informed financial consent will outline your specific
- Hospital Costs based on theatre time and length of hospital stay
- Surgeon Fee
- Anaesthetists Fee
- Assistants Fee (if applicable)
- Implant fee (if applicable)
- Any medicare codes that may be applicable to your surgery
A consultation with Dr Turner will get you started on your journey and provide you with further information and a cost for the procedure
How to pay for your Surgery with Dr Turner
Surgery theatre dates must be secured with a deposit payment of $1,000
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date.
- Payment methods include bank transfer or cash – you can also pay with VISA Credit Card but there will be an additional 1.3% surcharge
Four Popular Ways to Fund Your Surgery including a Payment Plan and Medical Finance for Surgery
Most of our patients fund their surgery using these methods
1.Plan ahead and Save up! – Start a Special Purpose Savings Fund.
A range of special-purpose savings accounts from banks are available. Visit comparison websites like Finder to compare interest rates and use a savings calculator to find the best savings accounts.
2.Use an Interest-Free or Low-Interest Credit Card
Some banks offer ‘Interest-Free’ periods or ‘Low-Interest rate’ credit cards as an alternative to medical finance firms. Visit a website like Credit Card Finder to review credit card rates and conditions.
3.Withdraw from your Super Fund to pay for Surgery.
By applying through a special government ATO process, Superannuation Funds can sometimes be accessed early to pay for life-changing surgery. This is likely to apply to Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Reduction, Body Contouring or Skin Reduction after significant weight loss or Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery. The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Super Fund Access application for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision to release, however, will be made by your Super Fund. Find out more by visiting the ATO Early Release of Super Page.
4. A Payment Plan from Medical Finance Companies like TLC – Total Lifestyle Credit, MacCredit and Medipay are used by some patients to provide funding for their cosmetic surgery. Google them.
Payment Plans and Medical Finance for Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
- You can find a range of medical finance providers that offer finance and payment plans for plastic surgery by typing in “Medical Finance Australia” into Google
- MAC Credit and Total Lifestyle Credit may help finance your medical and surgery costs.
- Want to learn more? Phone us today – we’re here to help.
Will your Super Fund help pay for your surgery?
How to Access your own Superannuation to help pay for your Plastic Surgery
By applying through a special government program, your Superannuation Fund can sometimes be accessed early to pay for your life-changing surgery.
The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Super Fund Access application for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision, however, will be made by your own Super Fund as some funds will not allow withdrawal. Find out more by visiting the ATO website or contacting Supercare.
Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures.
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download our Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website pages and Blogs to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a medical referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Turner
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simpler clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about Dr Turner’s pricing, medical finance & payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Scott Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment.