Surgery Pricing and Payment Plans for Dr Scott Turner Plastic Surgeon
How much is a Consultation with Dr Scott Turner? – Pricing
- A Consultation is $350 (inc GST)
- A Virtual Initial Consultation is also available for a lesser price
How Much Does Plastic Surgery Cost in Newcastle & Sydney, Australia?
Prices paid for cosmetic and plastic surgery are different around Australia. Surgery Costs vary for plastic surgery as every patient has slightly different anatomy and varying surgery needs.
Your Price for surgery will depend on your choice of surgeon, which hospital and how long your surgery will take. It will also vary based on eligibility for Medicare and whether you are insured or uninsured.
A fully customised estimate and price range for your plastic surgery procedure is available when you come in for a confidential consultation.
Your quote as part of a fully informed financial consent will outline your specific:
- Hospital Costs based on theatre time and length of hospital stay
- Surgeon Fee
- Anaesthetists Fee
- Assistants Fee (if applicable)
- Implant fee (if applicable)
- Any Medicare codes that may apply to your surgery
A consultation with Dr Turner will get you started on your journey and provide you with further information and a cost for the procedure.
How to pay for your Surgery with Dr Turner
Surgery theatre dates must be secured with a deposit payment of $1,000, however, due to new industry regulations (as of July 2023), a surgery date cannot be secured until 7 days after your second consultation with Dr Turner. This is considered your ‘cooling off’ period.
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date.
- Payment methods include bank transfer or cash – you can also pay with VISA Credit Card but there will be an additional 1.3% surcharge
Funding Your Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery
Four Popular Ways to Fund Your Surgery Costs including a Payment Plan and Medical Finance for Surgery
Most of our patients fund their surgery using these methods
1. Plan ahead and Save up! – Start a Special Purpose Savings Fund.
A range of special-purpose savings accounts from banks are available. Visit comparison websites like Finder to compare interest rates and use a savings calculator to find the best savings accounts.
3. Withdraw from your Super Fund to pay for Surgery.
By applying through a special government ATO process, Superannuation Funds can sometimes be accessed early to pay for life-changing surgery. This is likely to apply to Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Reduction, Body Contouring or Skin Reduction after significant weight loss or Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery. The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Super Fund Access application for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision to release, however, will be made by your Super Fund. Find out more by visiting the ATO Early Release of Super Page
4. A Payment Plan from Medical Finance Companies
Companies like TLC – are used by some patients to provide funding for their cosmetic surgery. Please note these finance companies are Third Party and Dr Turner does not provide payment plans within his business.
How to Access your own Superannuation to help pay for your Plastic Surgery prices.
By applying through a special government program, your Superannuation Fund can sometimes be accessed early to pay for your life-changing surgery.
The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Super Fund Access application for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision, however, will be made by your own Super Fund as some funds will not allow withdrawal. Find out more by visiting the ATO website or contacting Supercare.
Will your Health Insurance pay for your surgery?
If you have a Medicare item number and have the right level of coverage, your Health Insurance fund may subsidise your surgery costs.
Always Do Your Research
- Enquire to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A GP Referral is required to Consult with Dr Turner (under new AHPRA Regulations)
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing and payment plans
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation
- You can book your initial consultation by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15-minute phone conversation with our Friendly Patient Care team via Calendly- Book Consultant 1 or Book Consultant 2
Contact us or call on 1300 437 758 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney.