Breast Reduction Before & After Gallery by Dr Scott Turner Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Newcastle
Here is a selection of Dr Scott Turner‘s Breast Reduction before and after photos showing different patient results. Breast Reduction Surgery can help reduce the size and weight of large & heavy breasts. This can help reduce neck pain, back ache and shoulder pain.
CLICK to Download Dr Scott Turners’s Breast Reduction Surgery Guide
Patients of Breast Reduction Surgeon Dr Scott Turner
*Disclaimer – Remember, each patient is different, and results can vary from patient to patient. Every patient will have uniquely individual and varying surgical results.
What to look for in Breast Reduction Before and After Photos
- Photos have similar backgrounds
- Photos are taken from the same angle and position – not closer or further away
- The photos have good consistent Lighting
- Patients are wearing similar clothing and makeup in the photos
- Patients have the same expression – smiling / neutral in the before and after pics
- The photos must not be digitally edited or use any filters.
Dr Turner practices highly ethical clinical photography and always aims to follow the ASPS Guides for Photography for Plastic Surgery. Be cautious of any doctor with poor-quality photos not following the guidelines.
Looking at the Surgical Results shown in Patient Photos
When reviewing before and after cosmetic surgery photos, it’s vital to know what you’re looking for. Photo galleries can help you to identify a surgeon’s skill and experience, and understand the normal results you might expect from this surgeon. To make the most out of your gallery viewing, here are some tips to follow:
- Find some “before” images that look similar to you
- Look for a range of the surgeon’s normal results – not just the BEST results only
- Look for consistent surgical results with different patients
- Look closely for strategically placed scars
- Check for Improved or maintained breast symmetry and nipple position
- Learn to recognize new or recent result (new scars) vs. a final result (months later)
- Ask to see more Breast Reduction before and after photos during your consultation too
About Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures. He is a committed board member of ASAPS – Australia Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download a Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15 minute phone conversation with our Patient Care team – BOOK A CALENDLY CALL
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]