Payment Plans & Medical Finance for your Plastic Surgery
Funding Options – Finance and Surgery Payment Plan for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Find out about surgery payment plans, medical finance and other options for funding your surgery with Dr Scott Turner – Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Newcastle & Sydney NSW.
Do you offer a Payment Plan for Surgery? – YES!
Payment Plan BEFORE Your Surgery
Surgery Savings Plans
- A special-purpose savings fund may be a good option for patients who want to save up the funds to pay for their surgery before having their operation. To save on mortgage interest, you can also choose to pay your mortgage ‘down’ in advance; then redraw funds from your early payments when you’re ready to have your surgery.
- Furthermore, you can prepay your surgery for Dr Scott Turner in advance in instalments if you like
Payment Plan AFTER Your Surgery
Payment Plans, Medical Credit and Finance Options
- Quality Plastic Surgery can be costly. Dr Turner doesn’t cut corners when it comes to patient safety and we strive to provide optimal results. There are a number of reputable external independent finance companies that may be able to help some surgery patients who do not have the money to pay for their surgery up-front.
MEDICAL FINANCE OPTIONS – Surgery Payment Solutions & Financing For Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Patients seeking medical finance contact TLC, Medipay or MacCredit.
TLC – Total Lifestyle Credit
TLC provides payment plan solutions to suit your unique needs for Medical & Cosmetic Treatments. They provided you with personalised and stress-free service, providing funding from $2,001 – $50,000.
✓ Payment plans from $2,000 to $50,000
✓ No stress. The whole process is managed privately by TLC Consultants
✓ Flexible options. Any additional repayments can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
✓ Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
The repayment for the lower price points :
- $2000 (36 months) = $20 per week
- $2500 (36 months) = $25 per week
- $3500 (36 months) = $35 per week
Simply visit the TLC website – Total Lifestyle Credit