Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Newcastle & Sydney NSW Australia
Dr Scott Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform excellent cosmetic plastic surgery. His skills and talent can help give you the natural, beautiful results you are looking for. Dr Scott J Turner has a focus on elective Face and Body surgery in Sydney, NSW.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with leaders around the world in order to offer you the most effective and safe surgical procedures.
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
When you choose our practice, you’re in the hands of a Plastic Surgeon you can really trust. A specialist who will make you feel comfortable at all times and give you the time you need to answer all your questions and allay any fears. And who will make certain the procedure you choose is right for you. We make every effort to keep your visit private and discreet. From your very first consultation, I’m confident you’ll feel like you’re in the right hands. And because everyone is different, both physically and emotionally, we make sure you receive a customised evaluation and procedure plan, designed to meet your individual needs.
“Plastic surgery results should be beautiful and very natural. Creating natural results requires an in-depth understanding of the aesthetic proportions of the human body, training and experience and lastly a lifelong commitment to the advancement of the art and science of plastic surgery.” – Dr Scott J Turner MBBS(Hon), BSc, MS, FRACS(Plast)
Phone 1300 437758 or Contact my plastic surgery team today and as your dedicated surgeon, allow me to guide you to natural, stunning results.
Dr Turner’s Surgical Procedures
Dr Turner offers a full range of aesthetic and cosmetic breast surgery procedures in Sydney and Newcastle NSW.
- Breast Augmentation – Augmentation Mammaplasty
- Fat Transfer to Breast – Autologous Fat Transfer – Fat Injections to the Breast
- Hybrid Ba – Composite BA – Breast Implants with Fat Transfer
- Breast Lift Surgery – Mastopexy
- Breast Reduction Surgery – Lollipop Breast reduction – Reduction Mammaplasty
- Breast Implant Replacement
- Breast Implant Revision
- Breast Implant Removal – Enbloc Implant Removal or Breast Explantation
- Breast Asymmetry Correction – Surgery for Uneven or Lopsided Breasts
- Nipple Correction – Areola Surgery
- Breast Implant Options – Find out more about Types and choices of Breast Implants
Dr Turner offers a range of aesthetic and cosmetic facial rejuvenation procedures in Sydney and Newcastle NSW.
- Face lift Surgery- Facial Rejuvenation
- Neck Lift Surgery – Neck Rejuvenation
- Mini Facelift Surgery
- Upper Lip Lift Surgery – Upper Lip Reduction for a younger looking mouth
- Eyelid Lift Surgery – Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty
- Brow Lift – to lift and refresh the upper face
Dr Turner has a special interest in the complex specialist field of Nose Surgery in Sydney & Newcastle. He was mentored by and looks after many of the past patients of retired surgeon Dr Paul O’Keefe who was one of Sydney’s best nose surgeons.
- Rhinoplasty Nose Job – Nose Surgery
- Tip Rhinoplasty – Mini Nose Job
- Septoplasty – Septum Surgery for Breathing Issues
- Alarplasty – Nostril Surgery
- Male Rhinoplasty – Nose Job for Men
- Turbinectomy – Turbinate Surgery for Breathing issues
Dr Turner performs a wide range of body contouring surgeries in Sydney and Newcastle. He is an expert at post-pregnancy procedures and refers post-bariatric massive weight loss patients requiring excess skin removal to his Body lift Plastic Surgeon colleagues for arm lift, thigh lift and circumferential abdominoplasty.
- Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty
- Post pregnancy Breast and Tummy combined Surgery
- Labiaplasty Surgery – Correction of the Labia Minora
- Liposuction – removal of stubborn fat pockets using a cannula
Male Plastic Surgery is growing in popularity as more men seek to look younger and feel more confident. Dr Turner offers a range of rejuvenation procedures for men in Sydney and Newcastle NSW.
- Male Breast Reduction – Gynecomastia or Gyno
- Male Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty for Men
- Facelift for Men – Male Facial rejuvenation
- Necklift for Men – Male Lower Face Rejuvenation
- Rhinoplasty for Men – Male nose Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery for Men – Male Blepharoplasty
Why Choose Dr Scott Turner – Specialist Plastic Surgeon?
Before you book a consultation with Dr Turner, you may research that he is a specialist plastic surgeon with a prosperous career and an accomplished medical education to back him up. However it’s not just the impressive array of accolades that result in successful surgeries, it’s Dr Turner’s casual yet professional approach towards all his patients. His positive ambience and patience to answer all questions allow his patients to always feel informed and most importantly, comfortable.
This is how Dr Turner has been able to set himself apart from other cosmetic surgeons. His goal has remained the same from the day he decided to become a surgeon: to provide his patients with natural, beautiful results. His thriving practice is a testament to his individual values and his caring staff.
His practices are continually fighting against the stigma of plastic surgery and proving to society why the attitude of plastic surgery has shifted. Dr Turner’s philosophy is founded on the objective to provide natural results to suit each individual’s characteristics. His clinic is incessantly improving surgical techniques and equipment to deliver safer and more predictable surgeries. This works hand in hand in achieving naturally beautiful outcomes, and therefore revolutionising the plastic surgery sphere to more open discussion and positive shared experiences.
However rewinding years back, it was not smooth sailing for Dr Turner to be where he is today. Did you know that he began studying a double degree in law and mathematics at the University of NSW? After realising that his talents were meant to be employed elsewhere, Dr Turner changed paths and began studying a Bachelor of Medical Science majoring in Anatomy.
After discovering his passion and talent for medicine, Dr Turner was accepted into the post-graduate medical program at the University of Sydney where he was presented a Bachelor of Medicine/Surgery with Honours. Dr Turner then committed many years to become a specialist plastic surgeon by continuously improving his skills from medical internships and residencies at various leading Sydney hospitals.
He further commenced another degree with his studies with a Masters of Surgery in Plastic Surgery at the University of Sydney. During that time he was awarded the prestigious John Brookes Moore Scholarship for Surgery and the John Lowenthal Medal for Surgery.
Dr Scott Turner’s Professional Affiliations
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (The Aesthetic Society)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
Dr Turner’s Awards & Education
- John Brookes Moore scholarship
- John Loewenthal Medal for Surgery.
- BSc (Anatomy and Pharmacology), University of NSW
- MBBS (Honours), University of Sydney
- Masters of Surgery (Plastic Surgery), University of Sydney.
- Fellowship in Plastic & Reconstructive Training program, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
Dr Turner is Accredited and operates at the following Hospitals
- Delmar Private Hospital – Sydney
- St Lukes Hospital – Sydney
- East Sydney Private Hospital – Sydney
- Hunter Valley Private Hospital – Newcastle
Dr Turner’s Publications & Presentations
- 2012 Ameloblastoma – A case series of 10 patients over 10 years at St Vincent’s Hospital: Management and lessons learnt. S.J., Moisidis. E., Gallagher. R.
- 2012 Primary nerve repair following resection of a neuroenteric cyst of the oculomotor nerve. S. J., Dexter, M. A., Smith. J., Ouvrier. R. Journal of Paediatric Neurosurgery
- 2010 Metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the external ear: a high-risk cutaneous subsite. SJ Turner, GJ Morgan, CE Palme, MJ Veness. Laryngology & Otology, 2010, 124:26-31
- 2008 Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the ear. Presentation – Hong Kong ASC 2008
- For more information visit the Patient Resources pages and read Dr Turner’s Blogs
- Have a look at Dr Turner in the Media
- Read about Dr Turner Online Reviews and patient bad reviews
Always Do Your Research
- Enquire to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A GP Referral is required to Consult with Dr Turner (under new AHPRA Regulations)
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing and payment plans
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation
- You can book your initial consultation by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15-minute phone conversation with our Friendly Patient Care team via Calendly- Book Consultant 1 or Book Consultant 2
Contact us or call on 1300 437 758 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney.