Skin Atelier by Dr Turner – Medispa for injectables & Dermal Treatments in Newcastle & Sydney NSW
Sydney Plastic Surgeon Dr Scott Turner is dedicated to providing patients with not only superior cosmetic surgery procedures but also the latest non-surgical treatments to give you natural, beautiful results and an improved sense of well-being. This formed the motivation behind the founding of the Medispa Skin Atelier by Dr Turner.
Skin Atelier by Dr Turner offers you a comprehensive range of evidence-based based treatments in the areas of anti-ageing, facial rejuvenation and non-surgical body contouring.
After your consultation, you will receive a customized treatment plan to address your concerns, target your condition and suit your lifestyle. We truly believe that sometimes the simplest non-surgical approach will give the best results.
Treatments offered at Skin Atelier by Dr Turner Medispa include
- Laser Genesis by Cutera
- Coolview laser by Cutera
- Excel V+ by Cutera
- BodySculpting – Trusculpt (Dee Why only)
- and more!
A professional skin consultation should be the first step you take when you’re considering starting new treatments or a new skincare regime. At Skin Atelier by Dr Turner, our Cosmetic Nurses offer a complimentary skin consultation. It is at this appointment that you have the opportunity to raise any skin concerns and aesthetic goals you may have.
Start with an Injectables Consultation or a Dermal Skin Consultation
Meet our Skin Atelier Medispa Nurses & Injecting team
Nurse Emily – Injecting Nurse – Newcastle NSW
Nurse Janelle – Injecting Nurse – Dee Why – Sydney NSW
Nurse Stephanie – Injecting Nurse – Newcastle NSW
About Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures. He is a committed board member of ASAPS – Australia Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download a Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15 minute phone conversation with our Patient Care team – BOOK A CALENDLY CALL
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]