Northern Beaches Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Northern Beaches Cosmetic Plastic Surgery was established on the founding principles of providing greater care and quality of life improvements. As a premier Sydney Cosmetic Clinic NBCPS offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments to help you look your best.
Not only am I proud of my practice’s accomplishments, I’m passionate about the way we go about getting them. We conduct ourselves in a professional yet approachable manner and our patients appreciate, trust and recommend us for it. – Dr Scott Turner Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
Meet Dr Scott Turner – a top Plastic Cosmetic Surgeon in Sydney
“Plastic surgery results should be beautiful and very natural. Creating natural results requires an in depth understanding of the aesthetic proportions of the human body, training and experience and lastly a lifelong commitment to the advancement of the art and science of plastic surgery.”
Dr Scott J Turner MBBS(Hon), BSc, MS, FRACS(Plast)
My highly trained staff and I will do everything to ensure our patients are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment. This allows us to grow closer to our patients, to gain a better understanding of your hopes and desires for your treatment and/or surgery.
Our Unique Approach at Northern Beaches Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
When you choose our practice, you’re in the hands of a surgeon you can really trust. A specialist who will make you feel comfortable at all times. Who will give you the time you need to answer all your questions and allay any fears. And who will make certain the procedure you choose is right for you.
We make every effort to keep your visit private and discreet. From your very first consultation I’m confident you’ll feel like you’re in the right hands. And because everyone is different, both physically and emotionally, we make sure you receive a customised evaluation and procedure plan, designed to meet your individual needs.
About Dr Scott Turner FRACS (Plas) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Scott J Turner has spent a lifetime acquiring the qualifications, education, training, and hands-on surgical experience to perform superior cosmetic plastic surgery to give you natural, beautiful results and the improved sense of well-being you want. He is one of the top Specialist Plastic Surgeons with a Breast and Body Surgery focus in New South Wales.
Achieving this personal goal requires not only in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and refined surgical techniques but an ongoing commitment to learning the latest procedures around the world. This is why Dr Turner regularly attends both local and international surgeon meetings – discussing these advances with the leaders around the world in order to offer you the most natural, effective and safest surgical procedures. He is a committed board member of ASAPS – Australia Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Dr Turner and his highly trained staff will do everything to ensure that you are fully informed, while providing exceptional, world-class cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment.
Always Do Your Research
- Download a Procedure Guides to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A medical referral is helpful but NOT essential for purely cosmetic consultations.
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation with Dr Scott
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation with Dr Turner
- You can book your initial consultation with Dr Turner by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15 minute phone conversation with our Patient Care team – BOOK A CALENDLY CALL
Contact us or call on 1300 641 199 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney or Newcastle.
Email us for more information: [email protected]