Dr Scott J Turner & Face Plus Aesthetics
Dr Scott J Turner’s practices were established on the founding principles of providing greater care, experience and information to all clients. FacePlus Aesthetics, by Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Scott J Turner, is Sydney’s premium aesthetic brand offering a range of luxury cosmetic services and elective surgeries to help you look and feel your best. With clinics in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs as well as Sydney’s Northern Beaches, we are confident Dr Turner has a clinic near you, whether you are after surgical or non-surgical solutions.
Not only am I proud of my practice’s accomplishments, I’m passionate about the way we go about getting them. We conduct ourselves in a professional yet approachable manner and our patients appreciate, trust and recommend us for it. – Dr Scott Turner Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
Meet Dr Scott Turner, Specialist Plastic Surgeon
“Plastic surgery results should be beautiful and very natural. Creating natural results requires an in depth understanding of the aesthetic proportions of the human body, training and experience and lastly a lifelong commitment to the advancement of the art and science of plastic surgery.”
Dr Scott J Turner MBBS(Hon), BSc, MS, FRACS(Plast)
My highly trained staff and I will do everything to ensure our patients are fully informed, while providing exceptional cosmetic plastic surgery, in a personal and caring environment. This allows us to grow closer to our patients, and to gain a better understanding of your hopes and desires for your treatment and/or surgery.
Our Unique Approach
When you choose our practice, you’re in the hands of a surgeon you can really trust. A specialist who will make you feel comfortable at all times. Who will give you the time you need to answer all your questions and allay any fears. Dr Turner and his team will make certain the procedure you choose is right for you.
We make every effort to keep your visit private and discreet. From your very first consultation, I’m confident you’ll feel like you’re in the right hands. And because everyone is different, both physically and emotionally, we make sure you receive a customised evaluation and procedure plan, designed to meet your individual needs.
Always Do Your Research
- Enquire to find out more about your surgery
- Please read our website to learn more about your intended procedure
Do you need a Medical Referral to see Dr Turner?
- A GP Referral is required to Consult with Dr Turner (under new AHPRA Regulations)
- Please obtain a referral from your GP or Specialist if you want a consultation for an MBS item number surgery.
- Please note that your Medicare Rebates will NOT be claimable without a valid recent Medical Referral
Making The Most Of Your Consultation
- Please arrive slightly early for your in-person consultation
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative to help consider the information and discuss your options
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes during the consultation and thoroughly examine all the documents provided
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing and payment plans
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
How to Book Your Consultation
- You can book your initial consultation by paying the $350 cosmetic consultation fee in advance – when you make your appointment
BOOK A PHONE CALL FOR MORE INFO
- To find out more information about surgery you can book a FREE 15-minute phone conversation with our Friendly Patient Care team via Calendly- Book Consultant 1 or Book Consultant 2
Contact us or call on 1300 437 758 to arrange your surgeon consultation in Sydney.